POST-PROCESSING AT A SINGLE KEYSTROKE
With EZSurv® latest version, Effigis brings you centimeter accuracy at a single keystroke. Literally, simply import your survey or GIS raw data into EZSurv and let it do the work for you.
- analyzes your data
- selects and imports on your PC the closest base stations data for differential calculation
- imports on your PC precise orbits and clocks for Precise Point Positioning (PPP)
- supports most of the GNSS satellite constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou/Compass)
- can achieve millimeter/centimeter-level accuracy
- ensures legit access to base station providers if required
- manages time synchronization between your data and the reference data (base station and/or precise Orbits and Clocks)
- instantly delivers corrected data
EZSurv version 2.92 also offers an enhanced, user-friendly Google Earth-based interface, which gives you access to detailed information about more than 8,000 base stations.
Simply watch the video below to see EZSurv in action.
GNSS Receiver Format Compatibility
Field Data Collection Software Compatibility
EZSurv Main Features
- Automatic connection to many base station data providers
- Automatic connection to many precise orbit providers
- Supports raw data from all GNSS constellation
- Supports static and kinematic mode
- Least-squares adjustment module for redundant GNSS vectors
- Supports most coordinate systems
- Supports different Geoid formats
- Many QA tools
Supported Processing Mode
Differential (using base station data as a reference site):
- Vector/baseline between static antennas
- Trajectory from moving antennas
- Kinematic/semi-kinematic from stop-and-go mode (supports initialization process for L1 receiver)
Precise Point Positioning (using precise orbits and clocks as a reference):
- Static (several epochs generating one position)
- Kinematic (moving antenna, stop-and-go)
White Label GNSS Post-Processing Software
Take our cutting-edge EZSurv post-processing software and call it yours. EZSurv is available to end-users, and as White Label to OEMs/VARs.
Want to know more?
Ask for your free trial today!
Or contact Stéphanie Gosselin, Sales Representative – GNSS Solutions
P + 1 514 495-0018, ext. 125
P + 1 888 495-6577