- Salary: To be discussed according to experience
- Work Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Employment Duration: Permanent, Full Time
- Date Published: March 22, 2017
- Location: Montreal
Recognized as a leader in the geomatics sector, Effigis has been providing innovative geospatial solutions since 1991. GNSS software, telecommunications network monitoring, infrastructure inventory, Earth Observation services, geological studies: we are a one-stop source for all our clients’ geoinformation needs.
We are also a top employer and we focus on the development and well-being of our employees. What’s holding the company together is a multidisciplinary team of nearly 150 experienced professionals and technicians. Geomaticians, engineers, computer scientists, land surveyors, geographers or geologists, their talent and passion are the key to Effigis’ success.
Under the responsibility of the Vice President, Business Development—Broadband Networks, the incumbent will act as a resource person and provide support to the sales team.
- Complete the necessary documents for the opening of client accounts;
- Update the price lists and products for each customer;
- Type in orderes and follow-up with clients, representatives and internal services;
- Keep the various CRM tables (business opportunities, submissions, contacts, etc.) up-to-date;
- Manage service contracts (on-site technical service, web hosting, etc.);
- Manage demonstrator equipment (coordination of shipments and returns);
- Manage pilot equipment testing at the client’s location;
- Prepare, coordinate and participate in industrial fairs;
- Respond to emails and phone calls from clients and representatives;
- Offer solutions in response to internal and external customer problems related to sales;
- Process general sales representative requests;
- Manage the user-product group (planning and organization of customer meetings);
- Provide exemplary customer service;
- Perform other related duties relevant to the role.
- Between 2 and 5 years experience in a position in customer service and sales support in the field of telecommunications;
- Experience in the cable industry is an important asset.
College Diploma (DEC) in Administration, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Master the main software of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Good knowledge of a CRM system (SAP an asset);
- Have a good understanding of the technical aspects of a product.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Very good communication skills (oral and written) in French and English;
- Be autonomous and responsible;
- Excellent working method, rigor and structure.
- Be willing to travel occasionally to industrial fairs.
Effigis gives its permanent employees a full range of benefits:
- Work-family balance
- Group insurance (life insurance, salary, health and dental)
- Health program with partial reimbursement of physical activities
- Paid leave in the Holiday season
- Coffee bar
- Easy access to public transport (Préfontaine metro, bus line 25)
- Nearby on-site: fitness center, sports fields, restaurants, spa and several other services
- Dynamic, professional team