- Salary: to be discussed, depending on experience
- Employment Duration: Permanent, Full Time
- Date Published: February 1, 2017
- Location: Montreal
Development of electronic modules (CPAT and OnPOZ):
- Development of test/validation software;
- Validation and debugging of products and software;
- Drafting of technical documents (specifications, operation, notice of change and process);
- Design/Validation of electrical diagrams and electronic circuits layout;
- Technological monitoring for the evolution of existing and future products.
- To the pre-production of new products;
- To the customer service team;
- Responding to customer issues;
- Training of internal resources on the methods and procedures implemented.
One to three years of relevant experience.
College Diploma (DEC) or Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) in electrical or electronic engineering technology, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- Programming in C, C++ and C#;
- Understand and modify an electronic schema;
- Understand and review the layout of a printed circuit board (asset: PADS);
- Be capable of writing;
- Signal-processing analysis.
- Be able to work in groups;
- Be autonomous and responsible;
- Good manual skills;
- Excellent working method, rigour and structure.
- Fluency in English (for technical exchanges with suppliers);
- Expertise in embedded modules;
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system;
- Expertise in networking.
Effigis offers its permanent employees a range of benefits:
- Work-life balance, including flexible working hours;
- Group insurance (life insurance, salary, health and dental);
- Paid leave during the holiday season;
- Coffee bar;
- Easy access to public transport (Préfontaine metro, bus line 25);
- Nearby on site: fitness centres, sports fields, restaurants, spa and several other services;
- Dynamic and professional team.