- Salary: To be discussed commensurate with experience
- Employment Duration: Temporary (7 months), full time
- Date Published: May 1, 2017
- Location: Quebec City
Recognized as a leader in the geomatics sector, Effigis has been providing innovative geospatial solutions since 1991. GNSS software, telecommunications network monitoring, infrastructure inventory, Earth Observation services, geological studies: we are a one-stop source for all our clients’ geoinformation needs.
We are also a top employer and we focus on the development and well-being of our employees. What’s holding the company together is a multidisciplinary team of nearly 150 experienced professionals and technicians. Geomaticians, engineers, computer scientists, land surveyors, geographers or geologists, their talent and passion are the key to Effigis’ success.
Under the supervision of the Director of SIG Operations and Infrastructure Inventory, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Convert geospatial infrastructure network data.
- Structure and set up the aerial networks with their specific features.
- Actively participate in quality control.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- DEC in geomatics, geography, geodesy, or cartography
- Master the ESRI ArcGIS and Quantum GIS software
- Know how to use the Access and sqlite databases
- Demonstrate good organization skills and comfort applying data structuring standards
- Good oral communication
- Work effectively in a team
- Experience in telecommunication networks