Improve the accuracy and reliability of your survey or GIS data
A solution for precise drone positioning
Post-processing at your fingertip
- to play back your RTK survey for QA control (Post-Processed Kinematic – PPK)
- to make corrections to non-RTK GNSS field data (Post-Processed Kinematic – PPK)
- to calculate high accuracy baseline results (Static and Rapid Static)
- to significantly improve GIS mapping data accuracy
- to calculate accurate UAV in-flight positions and to interpolate precisely the position of each camera shots
Reliable and flexible solution
Effortless post-processing for high accuracy with roving L1 receiver
Options that suit your needs
EZSurv can also generate OminiStar/WADGPS/StarFire equivalent point positioning accuracy (Precise Point Positioning) by using post-mission precise orbit and clock data calculated by different international agencies.
EZSurv is available in different versions depending on your receiver type (single/dual frequency) and the accuracy level that you require.