The PENTAX RTK is an all-in-one rugged device made up of an antenna, a GNSS L1/L2 receiver, Bluetooth and RTK/RTN modules, producing a cable-free solution for high accuracy needs. Bundled with state-of-the-art surveying applications, PENTAX dual frequency surveying solution is the must-have system.
PENTAX G3100-R2 smart antenna’s Top Five features
- All-in-one solution: sleek designed for improved mobility
- Rugged, lightweight housing mounted on a pole or tripod
- Choice of Bluetooth field PC to run GIS or land survey applications
- Offered with recognized FieldGenius land survey software
- Compatible with EZSurv GNSS post-processing software to achieve distinctive accuracy
FieldGenius: Land surveyors’ most productive and easy-to-use data collection software
FieldGenius provides many benefits: A graphic user interface, graphical stakeouts, powerful COGO tools, DXF file support, streamlined connection to your instruments, multi-point resections, roading and the easiest, most powerful linework tools in the industry. FieldGenius also is compatible with all standard total stations.
A complete reliable and flexible solution
Use EZSurv GNSS Post-Processing software to:
- Play back your offline RTK survey for QA control (Post-Processed Kinematic – PPK)
- Make corrections to non-RTK GNSS field data (Post-Processed Kinematic – PPK)
- Calculate high-accuracy baseline results (Static and Rapid Static)