- Salary: According to experience
- Employment Duration: Permanent, full time
- Date Published: January 18, 2021
- Location: Montréal
CPAT FLEX is developed and commercialized by Effigis Geo-Solutions (Effigis), who has been a leader in geospatial information for more than 25 years. Effigis designs innovative geospatial data-driven solutions for organizations worldwide, whose operational effectiveness relies on the analysis of geodata. In addition to the telecommunications industry, the Company serves numerous other business sectors, including energy, aerospace, mining, oil and gas, engineering, forestry, and precision agriculture.
The Company draws from a vast selection of geospatial data collection, extraction and analysis tools to provide services ranging from satellite image analysis to the development of custom solutions that supporting land mapping, field operations, asset management, and cable network monitoringEffigis has developed and commercializes three proprietary solutions, namely CPAT FLEX, OnPOZ, and FieldApex. Effigis is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
Apply by email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants interested. Only those retained will be contacted.
Job description Within the customer Support Services organization, your objective will consist in providing pre and post-sales support of CPAT Products and Solutions. Main responsibilities
- You will be the key point of contact for several customers for maintenance and customer support activities
- You will analyze and troubleshoot incidents raised by customers in order to ensure proper functionality and operation.
- You will define, communicate and implement action plans to solve incidents
- You will manage technical escalation in collaboration with the Technical Support team.
- You will ensure customer satisfaction and onboarding with CPAT solutions
- Travel to customer locations and install CPAT equipment
- Demonstrate equipment to CATV system staff
- Train users of the equipment on proper operation and efficiency
- Provide phone and or on-site support
- Generate and complete trip reports
- Experience in a tech supporting role
- Familiarity working with CATV test equipment or tools
- Technical Degree e.g. Electronic Engineering or similar field with good knowledge of Test & Measurement, RF or Telecommunication
- Understanding of CATV networks
- MS Office and diagnostic software (pc-based)
- Project management ability, with good reporting to higher level and management
- Telecom knowledge and understanding
- Autonomous and accountable
- Problem Solving capabilities
- Good written & verbal communication skill English and French, Spanish an asset
- Customer Focused
- Have good manual dexterity skills
- Canadian passport valid for travel
- Available and able to travel (50% of the time)
- Work-family balance, with flexible hours;
- Group insurance (life, salary, health care and dental insurances);
- Training program;
- Partial reimbursement of physical activity classes;
- Paid leave in the Holiday Season;
- Coffee bar;
- Dynamic, professional team;
- Easy access to public transportation (Préfontaine metro station, bus line 25);
- Indoor and outdoor bicycle parking; showers
- On site: fitness center, sports fields, restaurants, spa and many other services.