- Salary: To be discussed
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Date Published: June 19, 2020
- Location: Montreal
Effigis, a leader in the Canadian geospatial industry, employs more than 200 people. Effigis multidisciplinary personnel are primarily made up of GIS specialists, IT specialists, engineers, professional land surveyors, geographers, cartographers, geologists, powerline specialists and project managers. We have offices in Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto and Kimberley, BC.
For almost 30 years, our team has been involved in supporting Canadian organizations with their asset management through geospatial technology. We specialize in large infrastructure inventories, geospatial databases, and aerial and underground network inspection. We are now looking to accelerate our growth in Ontario and Eastern Canada.
Reporting to the Senior Vice-President, the incumbent will be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities aimed at reaching the company’s sales objectives. The incumbent must be a born hunter with strong prospecting skills and interest in acquiring new clients.
- Identify potential clients in Canadian markets outside of Quebec, mainly in Ontario and Eastern Canada
- Develop new clients who are in line with the corporate sales objectives
- Solicit potential clients to generate client meetings aimed at understanding their needs and expectations
- Present clients with added-value business solutions
- Oversee the process of developing service proposals with clients, along with the in-house sales team
- Present proposals to clients, and participate in negotiating contracts
- Strive to exceed sales objectives
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Serve clients at all times in a way that meets their needs and ensures their continued satisfaction
- Produce sales reports based on company requirements
- Regularly update client data in the CRM system
- Contribute to the development of sales projections
- Participate in the development of new services or improve current services, which will help increase corporate sales
- Provide assistance to our BC team as needed.
- Twenty years of experience in the industry with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the sale of services and solutions in the field of telecommunications, energy or public services
- Experience in engineering, infrastructure network deployment and asset management, an asset
- Ability to thoroughly understand the needs of clients and present business solutions to decision makers and business groups
- Strong personality, leadership, go-getter mentality, and autonomy
- In-depth MS Office skills
- Knowledge of SAP (CRM) is an asset
- Bilingual (French and English), spoken and written
Bachelor of Business Administration or another relevant discipline
- Work-family balance, with flexible hours;
- Group insurance (life, salary, health care and dental insurances);
- Training program;
- Partial reimbursement of physical activity classes;
- Paid leave in the Holiday Season;
- Coffee bar;
- Dynamic, professional team;
- Easy access to public transportation (Préfontaine metro station, bus line 25);
- Indoor and outdoor bicycle parking; showers
- On site: fitness center, sports fields, restaurants, spa and many other services.