- Salary: To be discussed commensurate with experience
- Employment Duration: Temporary (4 months), full time
- Date Published: August 20, 2020
- Location: Montreal
Recognized for its leadership in the field of geomatics, Effigis has been offering innovative geospatial solutions since 1991. We provide our customers with a one-stop shop for all their geoinformation needs, from Earth observation services and GNSS software packages to infrastructure surveys, telecommunications network monitoring and geological research.
We are also a preferred employer and rely on our employees’ development and well-being. The firm is backed by a multidisciplinary team of more than 170 seasoned professionals and technicians. Our talented and passionate geomatics specialists, engineers, IT professionals, surveyors, geographers and geologists are key to Effigis’ success.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, Geospatial & Asset Management, you will be responsible for:
- Capturing and extracting elements and attributes of power distribution and/or telecommunications networks using images;
- Structuring the information captured using predefined data dictionaries;
- Laying out overhead networks and their specific features;
- Participating actively in various quality controls.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Vocational diploma in drafting, surveying and topography or other
- Proficiency with computer-aided design software such as AutoCAD, Micro-Station or other similar tools;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to apply data structure standards;
- Ability to manage changes and modifications mid-project;
- Thorough understanding of work instructions;
- Ability to work effectively on a team and strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience with telecommunications networks
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or equivalent
- Apply by email: GR.email@example.com
- Work-family balance, with flexible hours;
- Group insurance (life, salary, health care and dental insurances);
- Training program;
- Partial reimbursement of physical activity classes;
- Paid leave in the Holiday Season;
- Coffee bar;
- Dynamic, professional team;
- Easy access to public transportation (Préfontaine metro station, bus line 25);
- Indoor and outdoor bicycle parking; showers
- On site: fitness center, sports fields, restaurants, spa and many other services.