- Salary: To be discussed
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Employment Duration: Permanent
- Date Published: November 29, 2019
- Location: Montreal
Known for its leadership in the field of geomatics, Effigis has been offering innovative geospatial solutions since 1991. Earth observation services, infrastructure inventory, telecommunications network monitoring, GNSS software, and geological studies: we offer our clients a one-stop shop for all their geoinformation needs.
We are also a first-rate employer and we focus on our employees’ development and well-being. The company is supported by a multidisciplinary team of more than 150 seasoned professionals and technicians. GIS Specialists, Engineers, Programmers, Surveyors, Geographers and, Geologists, Technicians and Surveyors: their talent and passion are the key to Effigis’ success.
Under the responsibility of the Director, Sales and Customer Support, the incumbent will act as liaison and support agent for the sales and technical support team. Main responsibilities
- Achieving and exceeding sales goals;
- Seeking out new customers;
- Promoting CPAT products as well as customer services;
- Providing first-class customer service for the various products sold;
- Completing documents pertaining to the opening of customer accounts;
- Updating price lists and products for each customer;
- Performing order entry and tracking with customers, representatives and internal services;
- Maintaining the various CRM tables (such as opportunities, quotes and contacts);
- Managing service agreements (such as on-site technical service and web hosting);
- Managing demo equipment (coordinating shipments and returns);
- Managing equipment pilot tests at the customers’ locations;
- Preparing, coordinating and participating in trade shows;
- Responding to emails and phone calls from customers and representatives;
- Providing solutions to internal and external customer sales issues;
- Processing general sales support requests from sales representatives;
- Coordinating the user product group (planning and organizing customer meetings);
- Providing outstanding customer service;
- Performing any other relevant duties.
- From 2 to 5 years of experience in a customer service position and sales support in the field of telecommunications;
- Experience in the cable industry is an important asset.
- College diploma (DEC) in administration, telecommunications or equivalent
- Good command of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Good knowledge of ERPs and CRMs (SAP an asset).
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Very good communication skills (oral and written) in French and English;
- Self-starter with a sense of responsibility;
- Excellent work method, discipline and structure.
- Work-family balance, especially flexible working hours;
- Group insurance (life insurance, salary, health and dental);
- Health program with partial reimbursement of physical activities;
- Paid leave in the Holiday Season;
- Coffee bar, and fruit basket;
- Easy access to public transport (Préfontaine metro, bus line 25);
- Partial refund of public transportation pass;
- Bicycle parking racks and shower;
- Nearby on site: fitness centre, sports fields, restaurants, spa and many other services;
- Dynamic, professional team.