Professional Software for Valuable Data Acquisition
EZTag CETM software is designed to collect simple or complex data models in the field (including points, lines and polygons) along with their specific attributes to improve geometric accuracy in post-mission mode using EZSurv® Post-Processing software. It can be connected to different GNSS receiver brands commonly used in the market.
Ready-to-use without programming, the EZTag CE data dictionary editor manages simple and complex data models. In this way, you can easily model your data to match your own office database structure.
Along with feature and attribute data collection, you can record raw GNSS data from your GNSS device in order to improve the accuracy of your GIS data using EZSurv post-processing software. EZTag CE is designed for reliable raw data recording. When using a dual frequency receiver, EZTag CE records all the necessary data to post-process, accurate to the centimeter.
See EZTag CE in Action
Office Preparation | Dictionary Editor
If you have to model a specific dataset, EZTag CE provides a Dictionary Editor for creating these data models. The Dictionary Editor lets you describe a feature based on different types of attributes:
- Numeric value (default value, value within a range, value within a matrix of ranges, auto increment, fix number of decimals)
- Alphanumeric (default value, maximum of character, entry mask)
- Logical choice
- Single choice from a drop-down list
- Conditional choice
Field Data Collection | Powerful Features
- Easy and powerful field data collection of features, attributes and position data
- Default data dictionary to speed up data collection
- Data collection mode in grid form or in a scenario mode (stepby-step data collection)
- Support for raster and vector background maps
- Compatible with ESRI Shapefiles
- Navigation to features and/or waypoints
- Different views to validate satellite constellations (sky plot, azimuth/elevation/SNR table, etc.)
- Support image attributes (from embedded camera)
- Compatible with laser rangefinder to offset points
- Record GPS and GLONASS raw data for post-processing
- Post-process accuracy to the centimeter when using any dual frequency receivers
Extended GNSS Compatibility
EZTag CE can be connected through Bluetooth® or serial connection on any receivers based on the following GNSS boards:
Want to Know More?
Ask for a trial today!
Or contact Stéphanie Gosselin, Sales Representative – GNSS Solutions
P + 1 514 495-0018, ext. 125
P + 1 888 495-6577