MONTREAL, May 6, 2019 — Effigis Geo Solutions (Effigis), a Canadian innovation company who designs, implements and uses geospatial solutions, announced today the launch of a new version of EZSurv®, the GNSS post-processing software of its flagship OnPOZ suite of software.
The release will especially please drone users, with a new UAV image position interpolation module that spares them the trouble of manipulating files. Never before has the process been so short and free of errors —from PPK software to image analysis.
The new release now enables users to do the following:
- Easily set and save drone configuration;
- Directly import Exif image files with PPK position in their image processing software;
- Configure the output to the required format;
- Launch the interpolation process with a single key stroke, in all cases;
- Output files that are compatible with most image analysis software.
The new version of EZSurv is meant to reflect the changing needs of the market, where mapping using GNSS receivers can be both accurate and affordable if combined with proper GNSS post-processing software.
“We’re confident that the trend toward using UAV for mapping will keep gaining momentum”, Sales Representative Stephanie Gosselin explained. “So we’ve extensively listened to our UAV mapping customers to better understand the challenges they were facing. I trust that our new version meets most of their needs and makes the process as smooth as can be.”